It is suggested by the recovery community to keep a gratitude journal. This is something that I have never done. I thought I would start out by stating some things that I am grateful for this evening:
1. My amazing family and their unrelenting support of my sobriety.
2. The opportunity to work in a field where I can place recovery first. I co-own a business called toobusygals and I am able to schedule my work around my recovery. This is awesome.
3. The chance to take a weekend off and start this blog, plus start a blog frog community for women in recovery.
4. The chance to work with an amazing woman who wrote an amazing book about sobriety.
5. A roof over my head, a belly full of food and a warm bed to go to sleep in.
What are you grateful for?